Our goal is to inspire people through experiences where they can discover the wonders of our parks.
As resources becomes available, we work with a range of partners and volunteers on projects such as
- A volunteer naturalist and outdoor recreation guide program
- A mobile discovery centre that visits schools and provides educational material
- Activities and projects for children
- Transportation programs that get people to parks
- Designing and building trails
- Healthy by Nature: events and information about the benefits of being in nature
See below for more information on current projects.
I can't conceive of anything being more varied, rich and handsome than planet earth; its crowning beauty is the natural world. I want to soak it up, to understand it ... then put it together and express it in my painting. This is the way I want to dedicate my life.”