Parks for Everyone. Forever.
Empowering British Columbians to pass on their legacy through parks
The Parks Legacy Fund was created so that together we can continue to enhance and protect our parks system, forever. With five levels, there is an option for everyone to become a park supporter.
- Become an Expedition Supporter by donating up to $1,000
- Become a Trailhead Supporter by donating up to $10,000
- Become a Basecamp Supporter by donating up to $50,000
- Become a Mountaineer Supporter by donating up to $250,000
- Become a Peak Supporter by donating over $250,000
A permanent Parks Legacy Fund will provide a stable, lasting foundation to protect, enhance, connect, inspire and sustain the best parks system in the world through the BC Parks Foundation's programs and campaigns.
- Thousands of park supporters from across British Columbia and globally showed their love and appreciation for B.C.'s parks by giving to our Foundation.
See below for more information on current projects.
When I get beneath the surface of things, these are not moments of mystery, they are moments of extraordinary clarity. Everything has the energy of its making inside it.”